Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
Patanjali dant kanti toothpaste is toothpaste which has been prepared by using various herbs- the properties of which could prevent various problems in the teeth. The herbal toothpaste is a natural whitening formula that cures various dental problems and gives the strength to the teeth and the gums. The ayurvedic toothpaste is a holistic dental care solution that could remove the problems that are associated with. Prepared from the natural herbs, cleans the dental system and massages the gums that could give relief from the dental areas. Herbal Dant Kanti toothpaste could prevent the person from fixing up the regular visits to the dentist as when there are no problems left in the teeth, the visits to the dentist could automatically stop. The produce packed in a beautiful packing keeps the gums and the teeth healthy and fit to smile.
Buy Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste – 100 gm
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$10.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottle , Reg. Shipping Free||$18.00||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles Trackable Shipping Free||$30.00||Free,Trackable|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||49.90||Free,Trackable|
Symptoms of dental problems
- Certain problems that could be associated with your gums and teeth are.
- Swollen gums
- Bleeding in the gums and the teeth at the time of brushing.
- Bad smell coming from the mouth.
- Inflammation in the teeth and the gums.
- Pain in the affected teeth and gums.
Causes of the dental problems
- Certain problems related to dental are
- When the brushing of the teeth is not done properly.
- Excess use of sugar could accumulate some film on the teeth on which certain bacteria’s could feed and prosper.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Smoking and tobacco products.
- Improper dietary habits.
- Consumption of sticky foods.
- Not using fluoride based rinses as fluoride inside helps fight the bacteria formation.
- If your are flossing your teeth then improper flossing technique.
Treatment offered by herbal Dant kanti Toothpaste
The toothpaste is a produce that massages the teeth that gives rise to such an action that dissolves any type of extra coating on the teeth. The dissolving action that takes place removes any micro-organisms that have been deposited over the teeth. The presence of micro-organisms could lead to various other deformities in the teeth. The additional deformities could lead to some internal infections which could spread inside the gums without being visible overhead and could lead to certain serious consequences. The produce from the natural herbs removes all the internal actions that have been taking place inside the internal layer of the gums. The fine tuning of the gums removes various types of gums disorders. Various gum disorders could include gingivitis, bleeding in the gums and various other problems in the gums.
Ingredients contained inside
The Ingredients present within the Dant Kanti Toothpaste are:
- Lavang Extract
- Neem Extract
- Vidang Extract
- Kapur Extract,
- Majuphal Extract
- Akarkara Extract
- Babool Extract
- Bakul Extract
- Pilu Extract,
Recommended Usage for Dant Kanti Toothpaste
Take some toothpaste on your tooth brush and brush your teeth nicely.
Directions for use of Dant Kanti Toothpaste
Dant kanti toothpaste could be used to two times every day. Our teeth could be cleaned daily in the morning before breakfast and in the evening after finishing the dinner so that any food particles that have been stuck up inside small clearances inside could be affectively removed.
Diet plans in case of tooth problems
Some of the diet plans that could be helpful in maintaining the good health of both teeth and gums are:
- Fresh fruits and veggies should be made a regular part of our daily lives.
- Sugar should be taken in limited quantities and it should be added to a glass of tea or milk or other squashes only to make these slightly tasty and should not be used excessively.
- The use of items containing vitamin C needs to be increased as it gives natural relief from tooth problems.
- The use of fried foods should be decreased as these foods could spoil the enamel coating on the teeth leading to the attacks by bacteria.
- Tea leaves could be chewed as these contain polyphenols which could help to fight the bacteria that endangers the teeth and the gums.
- Calcium based items could be consumed without any fear as calcium provide strength to the teeth and the gums and gives strength to fight the bacteria formation.
- Various items containing vitamins and other nutrients could be consumed.
- do not use sticky items which could get stuck up in the teeth and cause decay in the enamel coating
Precautions to be observed for teeth problems
Certain precautions that needs to be observed for the good health of teeth and gums are:
- Liquids with extreme temperatures i.e. liquids not too hot or not too cold should be avoided.
- Excessive sugar intake should be avoided.
- Use of products that contain tobacco should not be done.
- Teeth should be brushed properly and with utmost care.
- Alcohol should be avoided as alcohol is main source of spoiling the health of the teeth and the gums.
- Do not expose teeth to certain items that could damage the enamel coating.
- Take care in flossing your teeth and gums as it needs to be done regularly.
- Keep a bottle of mouth wash in your home and daily after brushing up the teeth; rinse the mouth with mouth wash.
- Mouth wash could also be used even after taking meals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How the toothpaste helps me in giving strength to my gums?
The herbal toothpaste has been specifically designed in the way to massage the gums and to remove any gum infections.
Q2. My teeth has plaque formation for many years and I have checked with my dentist also, but not got any relief. Will the toothpaste remove plaque formation from my teeth?
The produce has been prepared from the natural herbs and the healing properties dissolves the impurities that have formed a coating on the teeth.
Q3. Will my teeth remain free from any side effects if I use the toothpaste?
Yes, there are no side effects in using the toothpaste.