Patanjali Crack Heel Cream
CRACK HEAL CREAM is a foot cream produced especially to treat the skin on the toes of your feet and on the heels. CRACK HEAL CREAM is a natural foot cream that provides nourishment to the skin. It provides essential nutrients to the heels that nourishes. Combined by various herbs, it provides oils that have been extracted out of the herbs when the cream is applied, and the oils provide smoothness to the skin. It removes dryness and heals the cracked heels. Cure for cracked heels, it helps in restoring the oils that have been missing out of the skin making it to feel dry.
A fine means of nourishment to treat cracked heels, the cream is a fine crack heal treatment. The cream has been prepared by combining various herbs. The herbs that are used produce various oils in the body when applied over the cracked portion of the skin.
Buy Patanjali Crack Heel Cream
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|1 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$21.95||Free,Trackable|
|5 Bottles+1 Bottle free . Trackable Shipping Free||$54.95||Free, Trackable|
Symptoms of cracked heels
A few of the symptoms for cracked heels are:
- Itchy skin
- Redness in the skin.
- Certain bleeding from the cracks that have appeared.
- Sweating on the feet
- When some hardened skin has appeared on the heels.
- Redness in the feet.
- Bleeding like symptoms in the skin.
Causes of cracked heels
Some of the causes for cracked heels are:
- Not enough moisture in the heels and the feet.
- Underactive thyroid glands
- Dirty feet and the heels.
- Walking without shoes or sandals in the feet.
- Excessive use of alcohol.
- Not using proper moisturizers that provides nourishment
Treatment offered by CRACK HEAL CREAM
The treatment is offered when the cream is rubbed over the cracked skin. The essential oils in the cream remove any types of skin signs that have been cracked. The main reason for the cracks to come up is due to the dust and dirt particles that accumulate. The oils present in the cream removes any signs of dirty feet which has hardened the skin. The dust particles when removed smoothen the skin and help to grow new skin in place of old dried skin. The cream could be properly massaged over the whole feet. The CRACK HEAL CREAM when massaged makes the blood flow inside smooth and the smooth blood flow could activates the dead skin cells. The rebirth of the new skin cells could make the skin pattern to streamline and the new skin takes place in place of old ones. When new skin cells take birth, it helps to grow new skin and covers the spaces that have been created by the cracks that have appeared in the heels. The new skin cells grow new skin patterns.
Ingredients of Crack Heal Cream:
ingredients that are used are:
- Desi Maum
- Kayakalp taila
- Bheemsaini Kapur
- Wheat Grass oil
- Aloe vera
- Base Material
- Mustard Oil
Recommended Dose of CRACK HEAL CREAM
Apply 2-3 grams of the cream as per the quaintity that is required on the heels and the feet.
Directions for use
2-3 grams of the cream is massaged over the heels that are cracked to remove the stiff traces of the skin. The cream is massaged carefully so as to cover all the areas that are cracked. The skin is properly massaged. The massaging makes the skin smooth.
Diet plans for cracked heels
- Apply cracked creams on your heels and drink a plethora of water.
- Food items containing vitamin A could go a long way to relapse the damaged skin with the new one.
- Drink good quantity of water as water produces enzymes that replace the damaged skin.
- Foods items that contain zinc help in replacing the damaged skin by the new one. The new skin helps in restoring the required smoothness.
- Goods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids could come as a rescue in case of cracked skin on the heels as omega 3 fatty acids produce enzymes that smoothen the skin cells by diminishing out the dead skin cells.
- Food items that are rich in proteins help to prevent the crackling of the skin and keep it smooth to touch.
- Take juices made of fresh fruits. Consuming juices could replenish the need of water consumption as juices also contain some amount of water content.
- Take various fruits and veggies that inject various nutrients into the body. The nutrients replace the old skin cells that are damaged and replenish it with new ones.
Precautions to be taken for cracked heels
Following precautions could be taken for cracked heels:
- Be careful while you are walking as walking barefooted could make your heels dirty and this could harden the skin resulting in the cracked heels.
- While showering, use abrasive stone and rub it properly on the heels. This will remove the hardened skin and will ensure that new smooth skin comes in place.
- Apply a coat of moisturizer before going to bed at night and keep it intact overnight. It will smoothen your feet and the heels.
- Wear clean socks daily as socks with excess of yesterday’s sweat could leave your heels dirty and cracked.
- Change your bed sheets regularly twice a week.
- Dry your feet properly after bath as wet feet could attract the dust particles making heels dirty.
- Sprinkle powder regularly on the feet to soak off the excess of sweat present.
- Be careful and stay away from alcohol.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. Is the cream comfortable for my skin and the heels and does not produce any adverse reactions?
The cream is totally safe and does not produce any adverse side effects on the heels and the skin.
Q2. How the creams have been prepared?
The cream has been prepared technically to produce various enzymes in the body which have gone missing.
Q3. How much of the cream could be applied on the heels?
Some cream could be applied on the feet. Properly massage the cream on the feet from ankle to the toes.