DIVYA Jwarnashak Kwath
JWARNASHAK KWATH – 100GM– the name tells everything that is contained inside. This formulation is consumed to beat the various types of fevers that makes a person tied down to the bed for some days and prevents him or her to do normal activities.The herbs used to prepare this have the ingredients that are available naturally.
The herbs used leave their affects on the germs that have been causing various types of fevers such as malaria, dengue etc. and also other forms of fever.
Buy Divya Jwarnashak Kwath
|1 Pack, Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$23.00||Free,Trackable|
|2 Pack, Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free,Trackable|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Symptoms that a person has fever:
- The affected person is experiencing severe joint pain.
- Loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting are experienced.
- Some fevers are identified by skin rashes.
- Bleeding from the nose.
- Excessive shivering being experienced.
- A person feels to go to sleep.
- Sweating more than normal.
- General weakness is observed.
Causes of fever:
- Exposure to cold weather.
- Over exposure to the hot weather and the sun can heat stroke or sun stroke.
- A person leaves the consumption of alcohol.
- The exposure of lungs to the dust and dirt.
- Drinking excessively cold water immediately after running and severe rounds of exercises.
Treatment by Jwarnashak Kwath
The treatment that is offered cures the fever and its related aftermaths. It helps in giving the required strength to the body’s internal systems that affectively fights the ill effects of the malaria, dengue and other bacteria that causes the fever. The Jwarnashak Kwath leaves the natural curing effects that are contained inside kills the various types of bacteria and the naturally boosts the immune system so that anything we consume are properly digested providing the much required energy to the body and helping the body in attaining the lost strength. The restoring of the lost energy repairs the bacteria killing habits that are naturally present in the
blood. If the bacteria go beyond limits, then is the real cause of concern. But, this Jwarnashak Kwath clears the blood of the unwanted bacteria and gives us relief.
Ingredients that are used in the manufacture:
The main ingredients that have been used in this are Tulsi, Haldi, Kalmegh, Kutki, Giloy, neem, jalnimb, ashwagandha, chirayata. These herbs have been combined in one to give the unified effect to the various types of herbs.
Take a spoon of Jwarnashak Kwath in hot water two times a day in the morning and in the evening.
Directions for use:
Take a spoon (about 5 grams). Take about 400 milliliters of water in a pan and boil it for some time till about a quarter of the original quantity of water has remained in the pan. Put the spoon of medicine in it. Stir it properly and then consume it to get the maximum benefits.
- Drink lots of water to keep the body temperature in control and to keep water in the body under check.
- Cooked foods are better: Cooked foods must be consumed during fever and the uncut veges needs to be avoided.
- Enough of intake of sugar and products that are made of sugar must be avoided.
- When a person is suffering from fever, then she or he could be given some types of juices that are slightly diluted with water, but CAUTION the juices must be free from ice or sugar.
- Heavy meals need to be avoided. Instead of heavy foods, salads could be taken which could be prepared by cutting fresh fruits and veges.
- Eggs whether boiled or fried or in any format could be taken.
- Ice creams and other cold shakes or ice in any form could not be taken.
Precautions that are to be observed:
- Good amount of rest needs to be taken as rest could restore vital energy index that has been lost due to the fever.
- Avoid exposure to severe cold and wear protective clothing that keeps your body warm during the winter season.
- Take precautions while watering the plants during winter as watering could make your clothes wet engulfing you in fever.
- Avoid going to your workplace for some days.
- Keep all the low lying areas around your house clear of the accumulated water.
- Do not over stress your brain.
- Do not keep your A.C. to very low temperature in summer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How this herbal medicine has been prepared?
This medicine has been prepared by mixing various natural herbs that could cure the fever.
Q2. Are there any side effects in using this?
No, there are no side effects in using this.
Q3. What age group adults can use this?
It is safe to use by any person.