Divya Haritaki Churna – 100GM
DIVYA HARITKI CHURNA -100GM is the best ever blend of herbs that have the power to cure the digestive system of a person. It acts a catalyst for the acidic formations in the stomach area. When the eating habits of a person go out of set schedule, it leaves heaviness in the stomach and abdomen area. Our digestive system is like a machine which is always at work, the work of which is to squeeze out the energy from the things which we eat or drink. In doing so, it leaves some impact on the digestive system making it to malfunction and results in digestion, gaseous. To give relief from such problems, Divya Haritaki Churna is manufactured ayurvedically which gives relief from these.
Buy Divya Haritaki Churna
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|1 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$23.00||Free,Trackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free,Trackable|
|5 Bottles+1 Bottle free . Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Causes of Digestive Supplement, Natural Remedies for Digestion, Remedy for Gas
The common causes for the digestive, gas problems could be:
- Drugs: Drugs spoil the digestive system.
- Stress: Taking too much stress puts excess pressure on the digestive system
- Improper Eating Habits.
- Having a poor diet: Taking poor diet i.e. if a person is not taking nutritious diet, it not good for digestive system.
- Environmental Toxins: Environmental toxins like pesticides sprayed on the vegetables when grown in the fields has chemicals that destroy the digestive system
- Too much spices in the food : Don’t take too much spices in the foods
- Taking milk and milk related products like cheese, curd etc.
TREATMENT BY DIVYA HARITKI CHURNA
Digestive, Digestion and Gas problems are very common in the current times as the eating habits of the current generation have changed considerably. People have moved to fast foods. These fast foods are not prepared hygienically, so they are beneficial for the digestive system. These foods are consumed on the eateries that are not up to the standards and are also not of good quality. The foods that are grown these are not grown in organic ways and varied variety of pesticides are sprayed. These pesticides leave their impact on the foods and in turn leave their impact on the digestive system. Divya Haritaki Churna prepared from natural herbs is the combination of various herbs. This combination of herbs cures the digestive system, gas problems by curing the passing of stool in a proper way. This churna helps in entire rejuvenating of the body system, thus giving relief from the digestion problems and soothing the stomach
Main Ingredients of The Herbal Medicine
3-4 grams of churna once a day.
If consumed in the form of a capsule or tablet, these capsules or tablets could be taken twice a day.
Directions for Use of the Product:
The churna is totally safe and could be taken as recommended. But, if a person has the problem
- Avoid Diary products as it produces Lactose and Lactose is not a good option for the digestive system.
- Avoid Spicy foods as spicy foods are harmful for the digestive system.
- Citrus foods like lemon, oranges, grapefruits etc. are acidic in nature and are harmful for the digestive system
- Fatty Foods are slow to digest and so are in the list of foods that could be avoided.
- Fried Food could be avoided.
- Processed Foods lack the fiber content and due to this lack of fiber content does not help to clear the digestive system properly.
- Artificial Sweetener.
- Too much Salt
- Spoiled Foods
- Avoid spicy foods: Too much spicy foods should be avoided during the period of digestive system disorders.
- Avoid Milk and Milk Products: Milk and Milk Products do produce Lactose and Lactose is not good for the digestive system.
- Do not take heavy food.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1 How is this herbal medicine beneficial for the digestive system?
This herbal formulation has been prepared from natural herbs.
Q2 Are there any special precautions to be followed?
Yes, make it a practice to take the medicine according to recommended practices.
Q3 Is it safe to use it?
Yes, it is totally safe to use it.