Chronic Renal Failure
Chronic renal failure is a disease of kidneys. The main function of kidneys is to filter out the waste substances from the body. In chronic renal failure, kidneys do not function optimally and waste substances start accumulating in the body thus hampering the function of other body organs. It is a leading cause of death in many countries. Early diagnosis and treatment can help in the prevention of symptoms.
Package for Chronic Renal Failure
|1 Pack||$69.00||Free, Trackable|
Causes of renal failure
There are some important reasons that may lead to chronic renal failure. It is important to know the reasons to prevent kidney damage. Important causes are:
- It commonly occurs in people who suffer from other chronic ailments such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorders, etc.
- Regular intake of prescription drugs or over the counter medications is also an important factor that can cause chronic renal failure.
- People have renal stones may have recurrent infection of kidneys which can also lead to improper functioning of kidneys.
- People who eat too much salt in diet may also experience loss of kidney functions. It can affect kidney functions greatly and can lead to failure in the long run.
- People eating lot of fried and processed food may also suffer from kidney problems. If it is not treated with time, it can lead to kidney failure.
Symptoms of renal failure
People suffering from renal failure present characteristic symptoms that help in quick diagnosis of the problem. Important symptoms of renal failure that can help in quick diagnosis include the following:
- A person may experience difficulty in passing urine. There is retention of water in the body and it can cause swelling in various body parts.
- There is pitting edema on ankles and swelling under the eyes.
- People suffering from renal failure constantly complain of headache due to high blood pressure. Blood pressure increases as salts are not removed out from the body.
- There is loss of appetite and bad taste in the mouth. Weakness and tiredness occur due to loss of appetite and digestion.
- Fever may be present due to infection of the renal tissues.
- Pain may be present in the pelvic area and it may extend backwards or down to the thighs.
Natural remedies for renal failure
Natural remedies for renal failure can help in the treatment of kidney problems naturally. Herbs are safe and provide nutrition to the kidney cells for optimum functioning. Herbal remedies may be taken regularly for a longer period of time to prevent complications. Important natural remedies for renal failure include the following:
- Divya Vrik doshhar Kwath: It is an excellent natural solution for improving functions of kidneys. It provides nutrients to the renal cells and help in getting rid of symptoms naturally.
- Divya Sarvkalp Kwath: This is a wonderful herbal remedy for the natural treatment of chronic renal failure. It may be taken on a regular basis for boosting up the immune system.
- Divya Giloy Sat: It is a traditional herbal remedy that is used for boosting up the immunity and preventing recurrent infections in the body. It also improves kidney functions and helps in removal of waste substances from the body.
- Divya Basant Kusumakaa Ras: This natural herb helps in getting rid of urinary infections. It also helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Divya Hajarul Yahud Bhasm: It is an awesome natural remedy that helps in improving the functions of the kidneys naturally. It removes toxins from the body and helps to get rid of swelling and recurrent infections.
- Divya Punarnavadi Mandur: This herbal remedy provides natural treatment for urinary disorders. It helps to improve the kidney functions naturally. It helps to get rid of waste substances naturally.
- Divya Chandra Prabha Vati: This is an herbal remedy that provides quick relief from renal disorders. It helps in improving kidney functions and provides relief from the symptoms of chronic renal failure.
- Divya Goksuradi Guggulu: This is believed to be a natural remedy that supports the functions of kidneys. It provides nutrients to the kidneys and improves the kidney functions naturally. It helps to get rid of swelling of feet and boosts up immune system.
- Divya Vrikdoshar Vati: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to get rid of recurrent inflammation in the kidneys. It also boosts up the immunity and provides relief from symptoms of renal failure.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of medicine no. 1 and 2 and put in 400 ml of water. Boil it till the water reduces to 100 ml. strain the mixture and take it two times in a day before breakfast and dinner.
Mix medicine no. 3, 4, 5 and 6 and divide the mixture in 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 7, 8 and 9, two times in a day after the meals with water.
Home remedies for chronic renal failure
People suffering from chronic renal failure can also try home remedies to get rid of symptoms and prevent further complications. Home remedies are safe and can be regularly taken to reduce the symptoms and for improving the functions of kidneys naturally. Important home remedies that help in chronic renal failure include the following:
- People suffering from renal failure should rink half a cup of radish juice everyday to prevent kidney disease. It helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Cucumber juice is also a wonderful remedy for preventing kidney disease. Drink cucumber juice daily to flush out waste substances.
- Cranberry juice is a wonderful natural and home remedy for improving kidney functions. It also boosts up the immune system.
- One should avoid taking too much salt in diet for improving kidney functions. People with chronic renal failure should try to take limited salt in diet.