Do you want to know what is rhinitis? Rhinitis is an inflammatory condition of the lining of the nose. We breathe through nose. When we inhale air dust particles, germs and other harmful agents also enter into nose. The lining of the nose has hair that prevents the entry of these harmful substances into the respiratory system. Sometimes, harmful germs get trapped in the lining of the nose and cause inflammation. There is increase production of thick, white and stringy mucus from the nose which is called as rhinitis. There is irritation in the nose and a person suffers from constant sneezing.
It is an allergic condition and various allergens present in the air are responsible for aggravation of the symptoms. When a person comes in contact with an allergen, he/she may experience symptoms of rhinitis.
Buy Package For Rhinitis Cure
|1 Pack , Trackable Shipping Free||$65.50||Shipping Free|
How to cure rhinitis?
A few herbs are given here that will help you to know how to cure rhinitis. There are a number of natural cures for rhinitis including herbal remedies. Herbs provide safe and natural treatment for rhinitis. Herbal remedies may be taken regularly to prevent the symptoms and recurrent attacks of allergy. Herbal remedies help to boost up the immune system and produce resistance against allergens in the body to prevent recurrent symptoms. There a number of natural remedies for rhinitis that provides relief from the symptoms quickly. Important natural remedies for rhinitis include the following:
- Divya Swasari Kwath: This is an excellent natural cures for rhinitis and for avoiding repetitive respiratory diseases. It disposes of the manifestations of sinusitis and rhinitis. It helps to boost up the immunity to prevent repetitive respiratory diseases. It gives relief from constant headache and sneezing.
- Divya Mulethi Kwath: It is a customary herb that is accepted to be a brilliant answer for respiratory issues, for example, sinusitis, rhinitis and asthma. It gives alleviation from sneezing and watering from eyes. It lessens cerebral pain and infection of the respiratory passages.
- Divya Swasari Ras: This is a characteristic supplement for rhinitis and asthma. It gives fast help from the symptoms of rhinitis. It lessens cough and reduces production of mucus from the nose. It decreases the inflammation and reduces fever. It supports the normal functioning of the respiratory organs.
- Divya Abhrak Bhasm: This is a characteristic herb for rhinitis. It might be utilized all the time to avert repetitive disease of the sinuses and lungs. It gives alleviation from repetitive attacks, and sneezing. It is a decent herb for coryza and asthma. It disposes of the repetitive respiratory infections.
- Divya Sitopladi Churna: it is a superb herb for respiratory issues. It helps up the insusceptible framework and gives alleviation from the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. It lessens sneezing and watering from the nose and eyes. It likewise gives help from headache and other symptoms.
- Divya Praval Pisti: This is a characteristic herb for preventing recurrent infections of nasal lining. It gives speedy help from the symptoms infections. It gives relief from fever and constant pain in the head. It also boosts up the immune system to prevent from the recurrent attacks of allergens.
- Divya Trikatu Churna: This is a blend of herbs for natural cures for rhinitis. It gives alleviation from irritation of the sinuses. It gives alleviation from cerebral pain. It also provides relief from recurrent respiratory infections. It provides relief from recurrent allergic conditions.
- Divya Lakshmi Vilas Ras: This is a characteristic herb for preventing the symptoms of rhinitis. It helps to get rid of recurrent attacks. It is a wonderful herb for all kinds of respiratory diseases. It boosts up the immune system and provides relief from rhinitis and other respiratory diseases.
- Divya Sanjivani Vati: This is an awesome and one of a kind herb for preventing the symptoms of rhinitis and other respiratory infections. It provides quick relief from constant headache and sneezing. It also boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of recurrent attacks.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no 1 and 2. Take one teaspoon from the mixture and boil in 400 ml of water till it reduces 100ml. take this two times in a day, after meals.
Mix medicine no 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening with water or honey after the meals.
Take one-one tablet from medicine no 8 and 9, three times in a day with water after the meals.
Causes of Rhinitis
- The most important cause of rhinitis is allergens or germs present in the air. Most people suffer from this condition during the months of April when amount of allergens increase in the air.
- This may be a heredity condition in some individuals as certain genes can be transmitted from parents to children and cause symptoms of rhinitis.
- Deviated nasal septum is a condition that can also give rise to the symptoms of rhinitis. It is a condition in which the nasal bone gets deviated due to an accident or due to degeneration of the bone cells.
- Weak immune system is also responsible for causing recurrent infections of the respiratory tract.
Symptoms of chronic rhinitis
People suffering from chronic rhinitis may complain of the following symptoms:
- There is blockage of the nose and discharge of thick mucus takes place from the nose.
- There is constant sneezing that may get aggravated after coming in contact with an allergen.
- Headache may be present due to constant sneezing and blockage of nose.
Natural cures for rhinitis
People suffering from chronic rhinitis can read this to know how to cure rhinitis. Try the following home remedies or natural cures for rhinitis to prevent recurrent attacks:
- Drink ginger tea once in a day to boost up the immune system and for preventing symptoms of chronic rhinitis.
- Gooseberry or amla is a wonderful remedy for preventing respiratory infections. It is rich in vitamin C and helps in boosting up the immune system.
- Take a few basil leaves and boil in water and drink it daily to get rid of sneezing and headache.
- Steam therapy also helps to get rid of sneezing and headache and helps to improve the symptoms of rhinitis.