Acidity is a condition when gastric cells start producing excess of hydrochloric acid. A person feels burning in the chest and there is sour eructation. It may be acute or chronic. Some people get attacks of acidity after eating spicy or fried food but some people suffer from acidity for a long time. They get recurrent attacks of acidity. It is a harmful condition as it can also cause gastric ulcers. It is very important to take appropriate remedies to get rid of acidity. People start taking ant-acids to get relief from acidity or heartburn. Anti-acids give temporary relief and do not cure the problem. Natural remedies help in the normal functioning of the gastric cells and reduce the formation of excess of hydrochloric acid thus giving long lasting results. Therefore, people suffering from acidity should try the natural remedies to get quick and long lasting effect.
Buy Package of HyperAcidity
|1 Pack||$74.90||Free, Trackable|
Causes of Acidity
There are many causes that can produce this condition. Important causes of acidity are given below:
- This most important cause is eating spicy and fried food. People who eat spicy and fried food regularly often complain of heart burn and acidity. It causes sour eructation and pain in the chest.
- Another most important cause is stress. Mental stress increases the secretion of hydrochloric acid from the stomach cells and can lead to acidity.
- Lack of exercise can also lead to acidity. It occurs due to improper digestion of the food. People who do not exercise can also suffer from acidity.
- People who work at night and do not get proper sleep can also suffer from gastric complaints.
- People who show a lot of anger can also suffer from acidity. Anger causes an increase in secretion of acid from the gastric cells.
- People who eat a lot of conventional remedies for the treatment of various diseases also complain of acidity. Prescription drugs can harm the digestive system and produce gastric complaints.
- Drinking too much caffeinated beverages such as coffee or aerated drinks can also produce acid reflux symptoms.
Symptoms of acidity
Acidity may be accompanied with other symptoms. People suffering from acidity may also complain of the following symptoms:
- There is burning in the chest. A person may feel burning sensation due to excessive acid secretion from the gastric cells.
- A person complains of sour eructation before and after eating food
- There is constant pain in the chest and abdomen. Nausea and vomiting may be present.
- There is improper digestion of food and feeling of fullness in the abdomen
- A person feels weak and tired. Appetite may be reduced.
- A person may have tightness in the chest due to secretion of acid and sour eructation.
How to cure acidity?
People suffering from acidity use different remedies for curing acid reflux. They do not get relief after taking the remedies for a longer period of time. It occurs again and again and can cause severe health problems. It is a major cause of gastric ulcers. Therefore, one should use herbal remedies to cure acidity naturally. Herbal remedies are safe and natural and can be used regularly to get rid of the problem:
- Divya Avipattikar Churna: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for curing acid reflux. It reduces the secretion of acid from the gastric cells. It gives quick relief from acidity. It also helps to improve digestion.
- Divya Shankh Bhasm: This is a natural remedy to cure acidity. It improves appetite and helps to get rid of digestive disorders. It helps in normal functioning of gastric cells and prevents the symptoms of acidity.
- Divya Praval Pisti: It is believed to be a wonderful natural cure for acidity. It may be taken regularly to get rid of recurrent acidity attacks. It gives nourishment to the gastric cells and prevents excessive acid secretion. It also gives relief from flatulence and heaviness of the abdomen.
- Divya Shatavari churna: This is believed to be a wonderful herb for digestive diseases. It gives relief from acidity and helps in proper digestion. It reduces the secretion of acid from the gastric cells.
- Divya Kamdudha ras: This gives immediate relief from heart burn and sour eructation. It also improves digestion and increase appetite.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix all the above remedies together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and part in the evening before meals with water.
Home remedies for acidity
People suffering from acidity can also use home remedies to get rid of the symptoms. Home remedies are safe and can be used regularly to prevent recurrent attacks:
- People suffering from acidity should drink more water to maintain normal acid base balance in the body. Water also removes toxins from the body and gives relief from
- Cold milk is also a useful home remedy to get instant relief from acidity. It provides quick relief from sour eructation.
- Eat one banana daily as it also helps to maintain acid base balance in the stomach.
- People suffering from acidity should avoid eating hot and spicy food. Try to eat more fruits and fresh and green vegetables to get relief from acidity.
- Do not miss the morning breakfast. People who miss breakfast often suffer from this problem. Therefore, one should eat breakfast to avoid the symptoms.
- Avoid drinking too much tea and coffee. Also avoid drinking aerated drinks and alcohol. One should drink fresh fruits juice to prevent the formation of acidity.
- Exercise also helps to get relief from acidity. One should do some yoga or simple exercise for the optimum functioning of all the organs in the body.
- Avoid stress by doing meditation and deep breathing exercise. Meditation also helps to prevent recurrent attacks of acidity.
- Take adequate sleep at night to keep your body active and fresh throughout the day.