Cellulite’s scientific term is Edematous-Fibro Sclerotic Panniculopathy. In other words cellulite occurs when connective tissues deposit underneath the skin, which result the abnormal skin collection looks like wrinkled, honeycomb shapes or puckered appearance. Cellulite develops under bumps and dimples on thighs, buttocks, upper arms, legs, stomach and sometimes on the breasts. Men or women both can affect by cellulite but women are greater effected by this because estrogen, insulin in women causes them to naturally store more fat, know as lipids, in their bodies. This lipid stored in fat cells and causes the cells they are stored in to swell.
The swelling can cause the enlarged fat cells to group together and deposits the connective tissues underneath the skin. It is unnecessary to think that cellulite is weight-related; cellulite can affect physically healthy and fit men or women. It is possible for you to have cellulite, especially if it 'runs in the family'. Why women are so much affected by cellulite is because of behavior of the fat cells and connective tissues in their body. Aside from genetics, hormones, diet and lifestyle are the other factors which cause cellulite to appear.
Home Remedies for Cellulite
· Eating a healthful, balanced diet, low-calorie, high-nutrient and low fat food such as fruits, green vegetables, less carbohydrates, or less salt and more fibbers in your diet are likely to decrease amounts of cellulite. This is a natural home remedy for cellulite.
· People who smokes and affected by cellulite needs to exercise, aerobic activity, pranayam, and other breathing exercises everyday as yoga at least for half an hour and people who stands in one position for long time duration needs to rotate their position, sit after some time interval so that tissues can’t deposit on one place of your body.
· Change clothes pattern like people who uses more elastic in their dress needs to wear looser fitting undergarments which will reduce the fat to deposit on one place of your upper side of elastic area and prevent cellulite that might form due to tight elastic.
· Minerals and vitamins: Having more minerals and vitamins to daily routine diet in order to enhance the body's ability to repair itself.
· Puff up through deep massaging and therapies can reduce the chances of cellulite to appear. Have a soft and gentle rub on the skin by natural body scrubber which can lead a goof blood flow in your body which is very much effective in reducing cellulite.
· Always workout in gym under the guidance of trainer or as direction by your physician; because wrongly doing workout with gym’s machine or equipment will result in some strengthening and maybe some added muscle bulk in the large muscles which causes cellulite to appear.
· Essential oils such as rosemary, cedar wood are also useful to reduce the effect of cellulite. This is a herbal home remedy for cellulite.
· Avoid alcohol, tea, coffee, soda, junk foods and cigarette smoke and drink 8-10 glasses of water every day to further aid your quest to end cellulite.
· Messaging on cellulite area with Coconut oil, rosemary oil mixed with almond oil is very much effective for cellulite disease.This is a good remedy for treating cellulite.
· Application of caffeine on your skin will actually work to shrink the cellulite itself.
· Take 10ml of apple, cider, vinegar each and take with 200ml of water and then add one tablespoon of honey then drink in morning will reduce the chances of cellulite to occur.This is an effective home remedy to cure cellulite.
· Avoid drinking ice cold water, cold drinks like juices, coffees etc and always try to drink room temperature Beverages will reduce the cellulite.
· Take the mixture of coffee dust and rub onto affected area for 2 minutes and then take shower will also prevent the cellulite.