Angina is a pain that occurs in chest area and if becomes severe it leads to heart attack or even paralysis. This disease is also known with the name ‘angina pectoris’. A person having angina, feels pain around the chest area. The pain occurs with the disease should not be taken casually as it can cause fatal cases of cardiac problems.
Angina can also cause because of raised require of blood supply for the heart, even some jam of artery, or thickening of heart muscles. More than six million US people face this problem. A special care and attention should be taken or the patients of angina but the home remedies can prove miracle in case of having Angina
Home Remedies for Angina:
· Holy Basil (Tulsi) - Tulsi is a well known plant as in India it is also worshipped as god but it also blessed with some medical values. Take some fresh leaves of tulsi and extract juice from it. Now, mix this juice with warm and also add some honey in it. This home remedy for angina is very effective as it provides relief. This is one of the best home remedy for angina
· Onion - The juice of onion is the wonderful remedy for angina. Take one tablespoon of raw onion juice every morning with empty stomach to relief angina.
· Lemon - This is one of the easiest remedies for angina. Daily take a tablespoon of lemon juice in every diet. Lemon is helpful in avoiding accumulation of cholesterol and in this way it prevents any blockage in the blood vessels. It is a natural deterrent that provides relief. Juice can be taken in any form as it can be taken with a glass of water or it can be sprinkled over salad.
· Grapes - Grapes are natural strength provider to heart. It helps to reduce the risk of heart attack, increased breath and angina pain.
· Indian Gooseberry (Amla) - Amla is the natural source of Vitamin B. It is also helpful in preventing heart diseases. The amla can be taken either in juice or in powered form. It also has medicinal values so it is very effective for the treatment of angina.
· Honey - Honey is the best angina remedy. Take some drops of honey and mix some warm water in it. Take this decoction with half piece of lemon every morning and it can also be taken before going to bed. It is also helpful in clearing blood vessels as it prevents formation of cholesterol inside. One of the effective home remedies for angina
· Parsley - Parsley is known as one of the best home remedies for angina. Fresh leaves or the dried powder of the leaves can be taken to get the maximum benefit. Parsley is the main cuisine of Middle Eastern region. Parsley tea is also tasty as well as effective angina remedy.
· Apple - It is a well known quote “an apple a day, keeps the doctor away” and it is true too as the natural remedy for angina as well as other heart disorders. Apple has oxidants that help in cleansing the blood and gives way to proper blood circulation. Angina patient should take 2-3 apples a day to get relief from angina.
· Asaparagus - Asaparagus is a wonderful remedy for angina. It is good for strengthening heart. One who have weak or enlarged heart can get benefit from this remedy. Extract some juice from the fresh fruit of asaparagus and mix it with honey in a ratio 2:1. 1 Tablespoon of this medicine can be taken three times a day. It can also be taken after steam cook. One of the good home remedies for angina
· Garlic - Garlic is effective remedy for angina as well as heart ailments. Take two pieces of garlic with a glass of milk daily.
· Almond Oil - Take a tablespoon of almond oil and mix it with rose oil. Mix it well and rub it over the chest. Massage of this oil is effective remedy for Angina.