Divya Udaramrit Vati is one of the safest ways to cure all Digestion problems. Any kind of Digestive problem like Ingestion,...
Divya Udaramrita Vati
Divya Udaramrit Vati is produced by Swami Ramdev’s Diyva Pharmacy.
- What to take for digestive problems
- Digestive system disorders
- Herbal remedies for indigestion
Buy Divya Udaramrita Vati – 40gm
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$10.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottle , Reg. Shipping Free||$19.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles Trackable Shipping Free||$31.95||Free,Trackable|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||48.95||Free,Trackable|
It is recommended to all those people who suffer from digestive ailments. It also has benefits in acute and chronic diseases. Abdominal diseases like swelling of stomach, irregular bowel movements, jaundice, diarrhea, abdominal pain, liver disease, etc are cured by taking this vati. It has shown quick results in relieving digestive disorders. It is very helpful in relieving heartburn, indigestion, acidity, etc. It is a natural product that treats all the problems which our stomach faces.
Symptoms of Digestion Problem
Following signs such as gas, acid reflux, constipation, hiccup, cramps, bloating, diarrhea, heartburn, and feeling of fullness after meal will confirm digestion problem.
Causes of Digestion Problem
Digestion disorders can be occurred due to the factors which are: drugs, aging, stress, poor diet, dehydration, genetics, nutritional deficiency and environmental toxins.
Main ingredients of Divya Udaramrit Vati
Herbs which are used in making this product are: bhoomi amla, makoya (solanum nigrum), amla, bahera (terminalia belerica), tulsi (ocimum sanctum), kutki (picrorhiza kurroa), aam (mangiferra indica), pudina (mentha spicata), louh bhasam, karpadak bhasam, shankh bhasam, ghritkumari (aloe barbadensis), giloy (tinospora cardifolia), bhoomi amla (phyllanthus urinaria), punarnava, makoy, chitrak, amla (emblica officinalis), chitrak (plumbago zeylanica), harad choti, saunf (foeniculum vulgare), nisoth, atish, bel, ajwain (trachyspermum ammi), mandoor bhasam, sanay (cassia angustifolia), muktashukti bhasam, kasis bhasam and atibala.
- Liver diseases
- Gastric disorders
Benefits of Divya Udaramrit Vati
- Treats different types of fevers
- Provides quick relief from digestive disorders
- Promotes peristaltic movements
- Makes you to look slim
- Reduces infections of gastric area
- Useful in curing constipation, fevers, hyperacidity etc
- Provides relief from abdominal pain
- Increases appetite
- Gives relief from vomiting, nausea, indigestion, flatulence etc
- Helps in improving digestive function and liver disorders
- Stimulates normal functioning of the liver
- Balances the ph of the body
- Promotes proper digestion of food
- Helpful in the treatment of piles
- Cures all the stomach problems
- Helpful in eradicating gastric troubles
- Makes the bowel movement to be regular
- Provides you slender look
- Maintains the metabolism of a person
- Relieve anemia, jaundice etc
- Strengthens the body immune system
- Keep the body in proper shape
- Provides safety to the area which is prone to infections in gastric region
- Nourishes the stomach activity
- Have no side effect
Direction to use Divya Udaramrit Vati
Consume 2 tablets daily.
Mode of Administration of taking this Vati
Consume it after having meals i.e. after breakfast or lunch and dinner, with lukewarm milk or water.
For How Long to Consume it
It depends on your problem or as directed by the doctor.
Avoid these foods if you are facing any digestion problem: dairy products, spicy foods, processed foods, acidic foods (lemon, citrus fruits, tomato sauce etc), corn, chocolates, tea and coffee.
Eat following foods and fruits to get rid of digestive problems: prunes, apples, honeydew, peaches, bananas, watermelon, avocado, kiwi, papaya, mango, berries, beans, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, onions, mushrooms, cucumbers, turnips, peas and spinach.
Consult your doctor before consuming it if suffering from food poisoning.
Natural Home Remedies Advice for Treating Digestion problems
- Drinking little amount of pickle juice is beneficial.
- Drink some amount of soda water with unsalted crackers, if suffering from nausea.
- Chewing small pieces of ginger before meals will provide relief.
- Drink a cup of peppermint or ginger tea after having meals.
- Drink warm water during indigestion, it is quite effective.
- Chew on some fennel seeds, when feeling bloated.
- Drink gooseberry juice every morning but on empty stomach, this will cure constipation.
- To get instant relief from stomach problems, chew carom seeds and wash it down with water.
Lifestyle Recommendations for treating Digestive Disorders
- Do exercise regularly
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Try acupuncture
- Eat healthy diet
- Drink lots of water
- Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Stop smoking
- Manage your stress
- Do mediation
- Practice yoga
- Listen to soothing music to red rid of worries and tensions
- Do swimming, jogging, walking or any simple exercise
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. What to take for digestive problems?
Take this vati, if you are suffering from any digestive problems.
Q2. Does it treat digestive system disorders quickly?
It gives quick relief from all the digestive ailments.
Q3. Does it eliminate indigestion?
It contains herbal remedies for indigestion and therefore, it is a best solution to indigestion problem.