These days everybody wants to be physically fit. Some people have god gifted body structure and they look pretty good. But...
Divya Medohar Vati
Divya Medohar Vati is produced by Swami Ramdev’s Diyva Pharmacy.
- Herbal weight loss remedies
- Natural weight loss supplement
- How to lose weight naturally
Divya Medohar Vati is a natural and herbal remedy for obesity. It is especially made to prevent extra weight of the body. This product consists of herbal weight loss remedies and is beneficial in losing weight naturally.
Buy Divya Medohar Vati 50 gm
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottle , Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||Free,Trackable|
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$54.90||Free,Trackable|
There are no side effects of this vati because it is prepared from the natural herbs. It is a safe as well as effective solution to all sorts of weight loss problems. It is considered to be best natural weight loss supplement. Consuming this vati will make you look slim as it is effective in cutting down the excessive fat from the body.
Causes of Obesity
Reasons for obesity are: genetic factors, lack of physical activity, stress, high blood pressure, bad eating habits, eating junk, oily and processed foods, insomnia, anxiety, high intake of dairy products.
Effects of Obesity
There are certain factors to which obesity affects, such as heart attacks, asthma, high cholesterol, blood clots, blockage of lungs, arthritis etc.
Main ingredients of Divya Medohar Vati
Major herbs are used in making this vati, which are as follows: Shilajita Sat (extract of mineral pitch), Pure Guggulu, solid extracts of Harad or Haritaki, Baheda or Bibhitaka, Katuki, Amalakl, root of Punarnava, Nishoth or Trivrit, Vidanga, etc.
All these herbs are well known in ayurveda for treating obesity. Shilajita Sat helps in balancing overweight conditions. Pure Guggulu prevents accumulation and reduces LDL. Nishoth also reduces cholesterol. These herbs are safe for health.
Benefits of Divya Medohar Vati
- Useful in reducing weight
- Nourishes tissues elements such as bone, semen etc
- Removes digestive system disorders then reduce extra fat
- Make the body compact, active and beautiful
- Useful in thyroid disorders, arthritis and knees or joint pains
- Beneficial in treating obesity
- Removes various types of harmful toxins from the body
- Digests the fat in the body
- Reduce excessive fat and makes the body flexible
- Beneficial in the inflammatory conditions
- Helps in getting physically active
- Lowers the levels of cholesterol and lipids in the body
- Maintains a healthy metabolic rate
- Beneficial in Hyperlipidaemia
- Converts fat into other tissue elements which results in healthy body
- Controls appetite
- Helps in proper assimilation of food
- Balances hormones and stimulates normal digestive processes
- Manage high blood pressure
- Herbal remedy for those who wants to lose weight naturally
- Maintains proper functioning of all the organs of the body
- Builds the strength of body organs
- Burns the extra fat
- Its regular use does not produce any adverse effect
- Make the body more energetic
- Treats heart related problem
- Acts as tonic to eradicate constipation and indigestion
- Cures the problem of fat accumulation
Direction to use Divya Medohar Vati
Take one or two tablets twice or thrice a day (according to the weight of the body)
Mode of Administration
Consume it half an hour before meal or one hour after the meal with hot water.
For How Long to Consume it
As directed by physician.
Eat organic foods only. Check the fat content that you are taking. High calorie diet should be reduced. Avoid oily, processed and spicy foods and eat fresh as well as natural food. Increase the amount of liquid quantity and fiber intake in your diet.
While consuming this vati, you need to avoid clarified butter, food containing fine flour, fried foods, processed foods and sweet things.
Natural Home Remedies for Weight Loss
Beans: They digest slowly. Therefore, it will keep your tummy full for longer time.
Soup: Take a cup of soup with your meal; this will help you in eating less.
Nuts: Take a small handful of walnuts, almonds, etc; it will make you eat less.
Eggs: Eating eggs especially in your breakfast will make your stomach full.
Yogurt: Add it in your diet as it contains quality amounts of protein and calcium which will maintain good health.
There are many foods such as ginger, honey, turmeric, mint, aloe vera, tofu oatmeal, apple, lemon, vinegar, coconut oil, quinoa, grapefruit, berries, avocado etc.
- Do exercise regularly
- Avoid junk and processed food
- Chew your food properly
- Drink more water
- Eat more fruits
- Avoid trigger foods
- Take green tea
- Set your meal
- Have dinner two hours before sleeping
- Increase veggies
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine intake
- Add salsa
- Do not eat too fast
- Do not eat late at night
- Practice yoga, it is very effective in maintaining good weight
- Avoid too much meat eating and sugar in diet
- Have an adequate amount of sleep
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. How to lose weight naturally?
Maintaining good eating habits is one of the keys to lose weight. Consuming Divya Medohar Vati will help in losing weight quickly.
Q2. Can it cure all the diseases that are occurred due to obesity?
This vati is very beneficial in treating all the factors that are affected due to obesity and it helpful in curing diseases occurred due to obesity.
Q3. Does it improve digestive system?
Yes. It stimulates the normal digestive process and removes all the digestive system disorders.
From Zumba to yoga to ditching junk food, these simple lifestyle changes will help you lose 10, 30, even 50 pounds!
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue. Source: Wikipedia.org
Our body weight is determined by the amount of energy that we take in as food and the amount of energy we expend in the activities of our day. Energy is measured in calories. Source: eatthis.com