Divya Chandraprabha Vati is an Ayurvedic formation known to cure all Urinary troubles. This Vati is a Natural treatment for...
Divya Chandraprabha Vati 40 gm
- Natural remedy for urinary tract infection
- Herbal remedies for uti
- Urinary tract infection herbal remedies
Divya Chandraprabha Vati is a natural remedy which is made for treating urinary tract infection. This vati cures all the urinary troubles as it is made up of natural herbs which are safe and effective.
It helps in eliminating the symptoms which are associated with urinary tract infections. Itching or burning sensation in your urinary organs is reduced to much extent by this vati. It is very useful medicine for uterus, urinary organs and seminal disorders. This is the herbal remedy which is used to cure not only urinary tract infections but other disease like diabetes, joint pain, jaundice etc, is cured by using this wonderful remedy. It contains all the herbal remedies for uti.
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection: Pain and burning while urinating, bloody or cloudy urine, vomiting, nausea, fever, frequent urination, back pain, belly feels heavy, bad smelling urine, cramping in lower abdomen, jaundice and changes in mental status.
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection: Aging, diabetes, pregnancy, kidney stones, weak immune system, medications, urinary retention, surgery or any other procedure involving urinary tract, bowel incontinence, enlarged prostate and infections of bladder, kidney and urethra.
Main ingredients of Divya Chandraprabha Vati
Divya Chandraprabha Vati is made by the combination of some well known ayurvedic herbs which are: Giloy, Devdaru, Chiraiyata, Saunth, Yawkhsar, Dal chini, Via Vidangh, Sajjikhar, Haldi, Pipali mul, Tej patra, Nagar Motha, Choti elachi (seeds), Shilajeet Bhasm, Badi elachi, Amla, Vach, Chawaya, Choti Pipali, Bark of Chitrak mul, Shwet chandan, Atis and Kali mirch or black pepper. Cinnamon, danti, ardamom, loha bhasma, trivrit, sugar, patra and bambusa bamboos are some ingredients which are added to make this vati. All these ingredients are natural herbs; hence this vati treats many diseases related to urinary tract. Amla is also used in this. Alma is also known as Indian Gooseberry and is used in making many medicines. Giloy is well known ayurvedic herb that treats varieties of disease.
Health Benefits of Divya Chandraprabha Vati
- It reduces pain, swelling, itching and redness of the infected area.
- Treats infertility in men.
- Natural remedy for seminal disorder.
- Wonderful remedy that treats all the urinary disorders problems.
- Cleanses the urinary area.
- Fights against microbial attacks.
- Acts as rejuvenator for the body.
- Benefits in burning sensation while urination.
- Controls premature ejaculation.
- It increases the immunity.
- Maintain low glucose level in diabetic patient.
- Provide relief in cellulites.
- Brings strength in blood vessels.
- Acts as antiseptic against vaginal discharge (leucorrhea).
- Beneficial in different types of renal disorders.
- Provide strength to uterine muscles.
- Benefits in different urinary disorders and genital disorders.
- Removes harmful toxins from the body.
- Treats first and second stage syphilis.
- Purifies males and females genital tracts.
- Relieves indigestion.
- Improves the strength.
- Treats skin disorders also.
- Useful in joint pain.
Direction to use Divya Chandraprabha Vati
Take one to three tablets daily after food with lukewarm water or milk. Or you can take it according to your problem.
For How Long to Consume it
As it is recommended to take one to three tablets daily, but it depends upon status of your disease. Alter it accordingly.
Juices like cranberry juice, barley water and raw coconut water relieves infection. Eat more vegetables and citrus fruits. Consuming yogurt will ease the pain. Avoid the consumption of processed sugars, fats, alcohol, spicy foods and dairy foods, carbonated drinks and caffeinated drinks. Eat tangerines, mandarins, oranges, almonds, peanuts, tofu, oats, ginger, flaxseeds, wheatgrass, lemon, guava, blueberries, grapefruit, pomegranate and watermelon.
There are no side effects if taken on regular basis but following precautions are required:
- Avoid it during pregnancy.
- Take it with lukewarm water or milk.
- People with low blood pressure should avoid it.
Natural Tips for the person suffering from UTI
- Drink lots of water daily.
- Do not delay urination.
- Take showers instead of baths.
- Wipe from front to back.
- Do not use feminine hygiene sprays.
- Keep your genital area clean.
- Avoid tight fitting pants or jeans.
- Wear cotton cloth underwear.
- Urinate before and after s*xual activity.
- Avoid bath oils.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol as it irritates the bladder.
- Avoid constipation.
- Drink lemongrass ginger tea as it helps in removing bacteria from the body.
- Use apple cider vinegar as it prevents the growth of bacteria because it is rich in enzymes.
Conclusion: Divya Chandraprabha Vati is a natural remedy for urinary tract infection. It promotes strength, alleviates the vayu and nourishes it by making the body lustrous. It is made up of different types of herbs which are powerful herbal remedies for uti.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. Can it prevent recurrent urinary tract infections?
This vati is especially made to treat all types of urinary disorders. If taken regularly, it will prevent recurrent urinary infections.
Q2. Does it cure gonorrhea?
Divya Chandraprabha Vati contains herbs which are urinary tract infection herbal remedies which cures each and every urinary problem. S*xually transmitted diseases can also be cured easily by consuming it regularly.
Q3. Does it treat all age related problem?
Age related problems like menopause, can be treated by this vati. Further it prevents bladder and urinary infections.