A blackhead is a skin problem by which a huge number of persons are affected. It generally targets the young generation. It...
Divya Vridhivadhika Vati 40 gm
- Natural remedies for hernia
- Hernia natural cure
- Hydrocele cure
Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati is made by the combination of some natural herbs which is used for the treatment of hernia and hydrocele. It is especially prepared for the treatment of both of these problems. Hernia is a kind of condition in which the contents that are present in the abdomen, bulges out from an opening and hernia may be appear as a bulge.
In this, patient does not present any particular sign or symptom but its pain may occur on straining abdominal muscles. Other signs can be the swelling, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, redness of the skin around hernia, feeling of fullness etc. There are various types of this problem i.e. hernia which are femoral hernia, hiatal hernia, abdominal hernia, umbilical hernia, pelvic hernia, ventral hernia, brain herination, obtuator hernia etc. Each of these hernias are cured by taking this wonderful vati.
Causes of Hernia
Aging, muscles weakness due to damage from injury, chronic lung diseases, smoking or poor nutrition, family history, lifting heavy weight, constipation, persistent cough, sneezing, pregnancy, fluid in abdomen are some of the common causes of hernia.
Main ingredients of Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati
This vati contains the following ingredients:
- Acorus calamus
- Sambhar salt
- Sea salt
- Rock salt
- Juniperus communis
- Piper longum
- Embelia ribes
- Piper nigram
- Kaudi bhasma
- Neelathotha bhasma
- Kansya bhasma
- Vang bhasma
- Shudh gandhak
- Terminalia belerica
- Shudh parad
- Piper longum
- Lauh bhasma
- Tamra bhasma
- Hartal bhasma
- Shankha bhasma
- Curcuma zedoaeia
- Terminalia chebula
- Argyreia speciosa
- Emblica officinalis
- Oroxylum indicum
- Cedrus deodara
- Vid salt
- Black salt
- Elettaria cardamomum
Benefits of Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati
- Beneficial in hernia
- Improves the brain function
- Maintains strong immune system
- Prevents respiratory disorders
- Cures Dyspepsia
- Cleanses the body from internal
- Improves the food absorption
- Combat the occurrence of indigestion
- Beneficial in cancer
- Useful in the treatment of scurvy
- Also act as coolant
- Treats skin disorders
- Brings balance in the stomach acids
- It is a best rejuvenative
- Relieves sore throat, cola and cough
- Useful for the lesions that are growing in the body
- Manages respiratory infections
- Prevents the process of pre mature aging because of its anti oxidant property
- Beneficial in fibroid uterus also
- Treats hyperacidity
- Beneficial in any type of growth on the body or adenitis
- Helpful in the infections of the respiratory tract
Direction to use Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati
Take one to two tablets twice a day.
Mode of Administration of taking this Vati
Consume it with fresh water.
For How Long to Consume it
As directed by the doctor.
Eating fresh fruits and green vegetables are recommended. Avoid eating fatty foods, acidic foods, added sugars and processed foods. Tomatoes, pineapple, cherries, pickles, vinegar, canned beets, jelly, candy, soft drinks, frozen desserts, pastries, pancakes, fried foods etc should be totally avoided. Consume olive oil, salmon, avocados and nuts.
Avoid high dairy products.
Natural Home Remedies Advice for Treating Hernia
- Drink aloe vera juice twice a day, i.e. in morning and in evening
- Avoid caffeinated beverages
- Sleep with head elevated around the six inches above the normal one
- Avoid any type of heat or pressure on the affected area
- Use ice to alleviate pain
- Try acupuncture
Herbs for Curing Hernia
Consuming these herbs may help you in treating the hernia: licorice, ginger root, hawthorn, marshmallow root, shepherds and chamomile.
Lifestyle Recommendations for Treating Hernia
- Avoid tobacco use
- Stop smoking
- Avoid consuming alcohol
- Reduce your weight
- Minimize your stress
- Undergo psychological counseling if suffering from chronic stress
- Do simple exercise
- Take proper medication
- Consume small meals in a day
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. Does it treat hernia effectively?
It contains natural remedies for hernia and this vati is especially made for the treatment of this problem.
Q2. Is it a hernia natural cure?
It is totally a natural way of treating hernia.
Q3. Can it be used for hydrocele cure?
This vati is useful in curing hydrocele also.