Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
Product description: Package of herbal medicines for deafness, Otorrhagia and tympanitis is a combination of herbal remedies that help in the treatment of deafness and ear related disorders. It is a combination of safe remedies that is useful for the people who are deaf and hard of hearing. It is a natural hearing loss cure and helps in the normal functioning of ears.
People all over the globe may suffer from different kinds of ear problems. Hearing loss may occur at any age and it is of different types depending upon the severity of hearing loss. Some people may suffer from complete loss of hearing whereas others may have partial loss of hearing. There are different hearing loss causes. It is important to determine the real cause of hearing to get the proper treatment. People who are deaf and hard of hearing should consult a qualified physician to determine the main cause of hearing. People suffering from partial hearing loss can also try natural hearing loss cure to revert their hearing naturally. Herbal remedies provide useful and safe treatment for hearing loss.
Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
|1 Pack||$65.00||Free, Trackable|
Hearing loss cure
People suffering from hearing loss may take natural medicines. Package of natural medicines consist of herbal medicines for the natural hearing loss cure. Herbal remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to get rid of ear problems such as otorrhagia and tympanitis. These remedies are safe and do not produce any side effects. Important herbal remedies in the package include the following:
Divya Sarivadi Vati: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for the natural hearing loss cure. It is a useful remedy for the people who are deaf and hard of hearing. It helps in the normal functioning of the tympanic membrane and also helps to prevent recurrent inflammation of the ear bones. It is a wonderful natural cure for getting rid of temporary hearing loss.
Divya Chandra Prabha Vati: It is a natural remedy for deafness. It is a useful remedy that provides nutrients to the ear membrane and helps in quick healing. It prevents recurrent inflammation by boosting up the immune system. It provides relief from pain and swelling around the ear.
Divya Silajeet Rasayan Vati: It is a useful herbal remedy for getting rid of any kind of ear problem. It helps to get rid of otorrhagia and tympanitis. It reduces pain and swelling in the ear. It also helps to get rid of recurrent ear infections. It is a safe herbal remedy that does not produce any adverse effects.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one-one tablet from medicine number 1, 2 and 3, two times in a day after breakfast and dinner with warm water or milk.
Hearing loss causes
People with hearing loss may have a different cause for their hearing loss. People with complete hearing loss have to use hearing aids to communicate in the society whereas people with partial hearing loss can take natural treatment for hearing loss cure. Different hearing loss causes are:
- Otorrhagia or pain in the ear is an important cause. Many people use sharp objects to clean their ears that pierce through the tympanic membrane and results in complete or partial hearing loss.
- Recurrent infection of the tympanic membrane often referred to as tympanitis is also an important cause of hearing loss.
- Recurrent respiratory and throat infection in children can also result in inflammation of the tympanic membrane and middle ear which may produce particular hearing loss.
- Hearing loss can also be genetic. Some defective genes may result in complete hearing loss in infants.
- Severe injury to the external or middle ear can also result in hearing loss. Injury to the auditory canal is most dangerous and can cause hearing loss.
- Bacterial or viral infection of the ear may result in inflammation of the ear bones that may cause hearing loss.
Symptoms of tympanitis
People suffering from ear problems such as tympanitis may have some common symptoms. A few important symptoms are:
- Otorrhagia or earache is the most common symptom. Person suffering from any ear problem will complain of ear pain.
- Swelling around the ear may be present.
- There is inflammation of the tympanic membrane which may produce fluid or sticky discharge from the ears.
- A person suffering from inflammation of the ear membrane may complain or partial hearing loss.
- Heaviness and ringing of the ears may be felt by some people.
Home remedies for Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
People suffering from any kind of ear problem can also take home remedies for natural hearing loss cure. Home remedies are useful for the people who are deaf and hard of hearing. Home remedies may be taken on a regular basis to prevent recurrent infections and for reducing pain and swelling around the ear. Important home remedies for ear problems are:
- Onion juice is a wonderful home remedy for earache. Heat one teaspoon of onion juice and put in the affected ear. It provides quick relief from pain.
- Take a few drops of almond juice and heat it slightly. Put in the painful ear. It reduces inflammation and pain in the ear.
- Grape fruit extract is a useful home remedy to get rid of ear infection. You can put one drop of grape fruit extract in the affected ear to prevent recurrent ear infection.
- People suffering from partial hearing loss or recurrent ear infections should avoid using any sharp object for ear cleaning. Use a soft cotton bud to avoid any injury.
- Take one teaspoon of mustard oil and heat it. Let it cool and put in the affected ear to get quick relief.
- Pine apple juice is also a useful home remedy that provides relief from recurrent infections. Drink a glass of pineapple juice to boost up the immune system.
- You can also use a warm cloth to apply on the painful ear. Warm application will give quick relief from the pain.
- Tea tree oil is also a beneficial home remedy for the treatment of ear problems at home. You can put a drop of tea tree oil to get rid of earache and inflammation.