Cervical vertebrae are present in the upper part of the spinal cord. When there is inflammation of these vertebrae, it is referred to as cervical spondylitis. It is an inflammatory condition and may occur due to displacement of bones from original position. It causes pain and stiffness in the neck. The most important cause is degeneration of bones due to ageing. Pain in neck can also extend downwards and can cause backache.
Causes of cervical spondylitis
Cervical spondylitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. A few important causes are:
- It may be caused due to an injury to the head, neck or shoulders. An injury can cause pain and stiffness of the neck.
- It occurs due to degeneration of the cells in the region of neck with ageing. It also occurs in the people who sit for longer period of time and work in offices.
- It is also seen in the people who carry heavy loads on head. It is most commonly seen in weight lifters.
- It may also occur in the members of the same family due to transmission of genes from parents to children.
Cervical spondylitis symptoms
- The most common symptom is pain and stiffness in the neck. It may extend to arms.
- Pain may extend downwards in the back and can cause backache.
- A person suffering from cervical spondylitis also complains of numbness in the fingers.
- Vertigo is commonly present in the people suffering. They want to lie down and cannot walk for a longer period of time.
- Headache may be present due to weakness of nerves and reduced supply of blood.
Buy Package for Cervical spondylosis/Backache
|1 Pack , Trackable Shipping Free||$57.00||Free, Trackable|
Cervical spondylitis treatment
People take pain killers to get relief from pain and stiffness. Herbal remedies provide safe cervical spondylitis treatment. Herbals remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to get relief and prevent recurrent pain and stiffness. A natural cure for cervical spondylitis includes herbs and natural remedies that are available in a complete package. Herbs also boot up the immune system and help to prevent other symptoms. Important herbs for cervical spondylitis treatment include the following:
- Divya Ekangaveer Rasa: This is a wonderful remedy to reduce pain and stiffness. It gives nutrition to the bones and increases strength. It is a natural herb and does not produce any side effects.
- Divya Pravala Pisti: It is an excellent natural solution to get rid of cervical spondylitis and backache. It increases the strength of the bones and muscles and prevents further symptoms. It provides immediate relief and prevents recurrent attacks.
- Divya Brihad vat Chintamani Ras: It is an herbal solution for the treatment of backache and cervical spondylitis. It boosts up the immunity and also provides nutrients to the bones to prevent degeneration.
- Divya Swarna Maksika bhasm: This is a natural and herbal remedy to reduce numbness. It increases the blood supply to the neck region and provides relief from headache and vertigo. It also increases strength of the muscles.
- Divya Pidantaka rasa: It acts as an excellent tonic for increasing nerve function. It increases strength of nerves and reduce pain and stiffness in the neck. It also reduces inflammation of the bones.
- Divya Trayodashang Guggulu: This is a wonderful natural solution to enhance the strength of nerves and muscles. It also increases supply of nutrients to the bones. It reduces pain and stiffness. It is also a wonderful remedy to get relief from backache. It provides relief from numbness and vertigo too.
- Divya Chanderprabha vati: This herbal solution is recommended to cover the symptoms of cervical spondylitis and backache. It is a natural herb and produces no side effects. It prevents pain and stiffness in the muscles of neck.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or honey.
Take 1-1 tablet each from medicine no 6 and 7, three times in a day after the meals with warm milk or water.
Tips to get relief from cervical spondylitis symptoms
People suffering from cervical spondylitis can get relief from pain and other symptoms by following a few tips. They can change their lifestyle and diet to get relief. A few important tips are given here:
People who live sedentary life should start doing regular exercise for increasing the strength of muscles and bones. Exercise helps to provide relief from stiffness of the neck.
- Yoga is a wonderful therapy to get natural treatment for cervical spondylitis. Yoga exercise also increases strength of muscles and nerves.
- One should avoid using pillows at night while sleeping. They should use soft cushion under neck if required. People working for long in front of computers should move neck to prevent stiffness.
- One should eat healthy diet including fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to enhance the immune system and prevent pain and stiffness. Almonds and other nuts are also important source of minerals that gives relief from pain and stiffness.
- One should do massage of the neck region with coconut oil or any other natural oil. Massage helps to increase blood circulation and provides relief from pain and stiffness.
- You can also use a neck collar to support the bones and muscles when working on a computer for a long time. Neck collar or back support can also be used while driving a vehicle. This prevents movement of neck and gives support to muscles and bones and prevent pain.
- Use hot and cold compress alternately on the neck region to get relief from pain and stiffness of the neck.
- Avoid eating processed foods and eat your meals on time. People suffering from cervical spondylitis should sleep for 7-8 hours to get relief from pain and neck stiffness.