Asthma is a chronic respiratory problem that causes difficulty in breathing. There is improper exchange of gases due to inflammation of the bronchial tubes. Asthma attack can get triggered due to an allergen. Most people suffering from asthma suffer from attacks of asthma during the rainy season or during the month of March and April when number of allergens increase in the environment. Some people suffer asthma attacks due to food allergies. Thus, there are different factors that can aggravate the symptoms of asthma. There is increased secretion of mucus from the mucous membranes and this causes an inflammation of the respiratory tract. Asthmatic individuals take nasal sprays and inhalers to get relief. These conventional treatments only provide symptomatic relief for a short period of time. Asthma herbal remedies provide safe and long lasting relief. Herbs are safe and boosts up the immune system to provide relief from recurrent asthma attacks.
Signs and Symptoms of asthma
People suffering from asthma may experience different symptoms. Signs and symptoms of asthma depend upon the condition of a person. Important signs and symptoms of asthma are:
- There is productive cough that gets aggravated when a person comes in contact with the allergen or during a change in weather. There is secretion of mucus from the mucous membranes.
- There is a typical wheezing sound when a person coughs. It gets aggravated in the morning and at night. A person feels better during the day.
- There is tightness in the chest and a person may grasp the chest when coughing. There is a feeling of tight band around the chest. Breathlessness occurs commonly while speaking or moving.
- A person may suffer from asthmatic attach due to loss of sleep or due to mental stress.
- There is extreme weakness and tiredness and a person is not able to walk even for short distances. There is pain in the chest when walking.
- Breathing is quite difficult and a person cannot sit inside a congested room. Generally, such people like fresh air.
Buy Package of Asthma
|1 Pack||$65||Free, Trackable|
Asthma natural remedies
Asthma can be easily treated by using asthma natural remedies. Herbal remedies for asthma are safe and effective. These remedies come in a package and can be taken as per the instructions to prevent recurrent attacks of asthma. All the herbal remedies in the package are traditionally used for the natural treatment of respiratory infections and allergies. Important asthma natural remedies include the following:
- Divya Swasari Ras: It is an amazing natural solution for asthma. Individuals experiencing asthma may take this herb consistently to help up the safety and prevent repetitive attacks of asthma.
- Divya Sitopladi churna: This natural cure is vital for preventing chronic cough. It gives relief from constant cough and consistent wheezing that happens in asthmatic patients. It takes out the mucus from the lungs and provides immediate relief.
- Divya Abhrak Bhasm: This is a superb item arranged from the herbs for the treatment of asthma. This common bhasm gives help from cough and mucus. It also reduces inflammation of the respiratory passages.
- Divya Praval Pisti: This is a characteristic answer for asthma and it might be taken routinely to support up the normal functioning of the lungs in the asthmatic patients and to reduce inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
- Divya Trikatu Churna: This natural remedy for asthma diminishes the blockage in the lungs and reduces the formation of mucus. It improves the expanding and relaxing property of lungs to ease breathing and prevent asthmatic attacks.
- Divya Lakshmi Vilasa Ras: This herb is a characteristic item for the treatment of respiratory infections. Individuals experiencing asthma may take this herb for decreasing the irritation of the bronchi and for lessening the production of mucus.
- Divya Sanjivani vati: This is one of the natural solutions for the treatment of any sort of respiratory illness. It is best solution for the treatment of asthma and other respiratory diseases.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicines number 1-5 together and grind in a mixture to form powder. Divide the mixture in 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and one in the evening daily before meals with warm water.
Take one-one tablet from medicine number 6 and 7, two times in a day with lukewarm water or boiled milk after meals.
Home remedies for Asthma
People suffering from asthma can also try home remedies to get instant relief from asthmatic attacks. Home remedies are safe and may be used regularly to boost up the immune system and for preventing respiratory allergies and infections. Important home remedies are:
- In a glass of milk add a pinch of turmeric powder and keep it for boiling. Drink it daily two times for getting rid of asthma. It boosts up the immune system.
- Boil 5-6 cloves in a glass of water and add one teaspoon of honey to the water. Drink it every day to reduce congestion and secretion of mucus from the lungs.
- In a glass of water add half a teaspoon of ginger juice, a pinch of black pepper and one teaspoon of honey. Take this water daily at least two times to get relief from cough.
- Drink warm fluids often and avoid drinking cold drinks. Warm drinks give relief from congestion and reduce asthma attacks.
- Boil a few basil leaves in a glass of water and add one teaspoon of ginger juice and one teaspoon of honey to the water and drink it every day to get relief.
- Boil fenugreek seeds in a glass of water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey. Drink this decoction after straining. It provides immediate relief from an asthma attack.
- Boil a few drumstick leaves in water and add one teaspoon of honey and ginger juice. Take this remedy daily to get rid of asthma attacks.