Amenorrhoea is a menstrual disorder when monthly periods fail to occur. It may occur at any age. The normal age to get periods is from 12-14 years. If a girl fails to get first menstruation till this age, it is termed as primary amenorrhea. It mainly occurs due to less hemoglobin in the blood. If absence of menstruation occurs during reproductive age, it is termed as secondary amenorrhea. It may occur due to different causes. It is important to determine the cause of secondary amenorrhea to get the right treatment. If a woman fails to get periods for 2-3 months, it is important to consult a qualified doctor to know the cause of the problem and to get the right treatment. Amenorrhoea natural remedies help to get rid of amenorrhea naturally and there are no side effects. Natural remedies for amenorrhea may be taken on a regular basis to balance the cycle and get normal periods thereafter.
Secondary amenorrhea may be caused due to different causes. Important causes of amenorrhea are discussed here:
- Absence of menstruation occurs naturally in a woman during pregnancy, breast feeding and at menopause.
- Women who take birth control pills may experience absence of menstruation due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Regular intake of prescription medication may cause side effects and can lead to absence of menstruation in women.
- Mental stress and depression are also the important causes of amenorrhea.
- Diseases of the reproductive system such as cancer of the uterus or ovaries, polycystic ovarian disease, scarring of ovaries, etc. can also cause absence of menstruation.
Buy Package of Amenorrhoea (Less Menstruation)
Symptoms of amenorrhea
In amenorrhea, absence of menstruation is the most important symptom. There are other symptoms too that may be present and can help in the diagnosis of amenorrhea:
- Women experience pain in the pelvic region that may extend downwards in the legs and backwards.
- Women feel weak and tired and there is loss of energy from the body.
- Mood swings occur due to imbalance of the hormones. Depression and anger are associated with amenorrhea.
- Infertility is also the result of long term amenorrhea. Women fail to conceive if they suffer from absence of menstruation for many months.
- Digestive disturbances may be present due to hormonal imbalance.
- Women suffer from recurrent infection of the genital parts.
How to cure amenorrhea?
Amenorrhoea natural remedies help to cure amenorrhea naturally. Natural or herbal remedies are safe to take and do not produce any side effects. Herbal remedies provide nutrition to the genital organs and support the normal functioning of the reproductive organs in a woman. Important natural remedies that are combined together in a package for amenorrhea are discussed below:
- Divya Praval pisti: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for amenorrhoea. It helps in balancing the hormones and prevents anaemia. It is a general tonic that boosts up the immunity and also prevents recurrent infection in the body. It regulates the normal periods in a woman by balancing the hormones.
- Divya Kaharava pisti: It is a useful female remedy that helps to get rid of amenorrhoea. It provides nutrition to the female organs and help to get rid of menstrual disorders. It also helps to treat anaemia naturally. It boosts up immune system and prevents recurrent infections.
- Divya Giloy Sat: This is a natural remedy that helps to control the symptoms of amenorrhoea. It also balances the female hormones and helps in regulating the menstrual cycle. It is a wonderful female remedy for the natural treatment of all kinds of menstrual disorders.
- Divya Mukta pisti: It is recommended for menstrual disorders in women. It also provides energy to the body cells and helps to get rid of weakness. It improves the digestive complaints that may occur along with amenorrhoea. It also helps to increase the number of red blood cells in the body.
- Divya Vasant kusumakar ras: This herbal remedy can be taken on a regular basis along with other herbal remedies. It is a natural tonic for the female organs. It provides nutrition to the body cells and helps to increase the strength of reproductive organs. It helps in the normal functioning of all the female organs.
- Divya Stri Rasayan vati: This particular herbal remedy is indicated for all types of female problems. It helps in the natural treatment of all kinds of menstrual disorders. It provides natural strength to the body cells and helps to get rid of weakness and tiredness.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicines no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and blend them together. Divide the mixture in 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or milk.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine No. 6, two times in a day after meals with water
Home remedies for Amenorrhoea
Women suffering from absence of menstrual can also take home remedies to prevent the symptoms and reoccurrence. Home remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to prevent absence of menstruation. Important home remedies used for this purpose are:
- Take a glass of milk and add a pinch of cinnamon to it. Drink it daily for a month to regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Add a pinch of saffron in a warm glass of milk and drink everyday at night after dinner. It is a wonderful home remedy for amenorrhea.
- Tomato juice is also beneficial for women suffering from absence of menstruation. Tomato juice is rich in essential nutrients that stimulate the functioning of female organs.
- Iron rich foods such as apple, spinach, pomegranate, and leafy vegetables also help in the treatment of amenorrhea. One should eat such foods in daily diet.
- Sugarcane juice is also a useful home remedy for absence of menstruation in women. One glass of sugarcane juice should be taken every day.