Adenitis refers to inflammation of the lymph glands present in different body parts. Bacteria or a virus may be responsible for causing the inflammation. There is pain and swelling in the parts where lymph glands are present. Inflammation from the lymph glands can be easily transmitted to the other body parts through lymph. If it is not diagnosed at an early stage it can cause tumor or cancer of the part involved. In conventional system of medicine, people take pain killers and anti-inflammatory remedies to reduce pain and inflammation. But these remedies only give temporary relief. Herbal remedies for adenitis are useful and provide long lasting results. Herbal remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to reduce pain and swelling of the lymph glands. Herbal remedies provide nutrition to the lymph glands and also boost up the immune system to prevent recurrent infection.
Symptoms of adenitis
Inflammation of the glands is also associated with other symptoms. The common symptoms present in the people suffering from this disease are:
- There is hardness and swelling of the lymph glands. A nodule may be formed that appears painful and hard to touch.
- The inflamed part becomes red. Formation of pus may occur in some cases.
- Fever may be present due to inflammation of the lymph glands. A person feels weak and tired.
The inflammation may travel to other body parts and can cause swelling and redness of the parts.
Buy Package of Adenitis
|1 Pack||$47.50||Free, Trackable|
Herbal remedies for adenitis
Herbal remedies provide adenitis natural cure. Herbal remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis for boosting up the immune system and to prevent recurrent inflammation. Herbal remedies give quick relief from fever and other symptoms associated with inflammation of the lymph glands. Important herbal remedies for adenitis are:
- Divya Gilloy Sat: It is an excellent remedy that reduces inflammation and swelling of the lymph glands. It helps to prevent recurrent infection. It boosts up the immune system and prevents inflammation of the other body parts. It also reduces the risk of formation of cancer cells in the body.
- Divya Tamra bhasm: This is a unique herbal remedy for the treatment of inflammation of lymph glands. It reduces fever and other symptoms. It boosts up energy and helps to supply nutrition to the cells. It prevents formation of cancer cells in the body.
- Shila Sindura: This is also a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to get rid of recurrent infection in the body. It gives relief from weakness. It acts as a nutritional supplement for the body and gives quick relief from inflammation of the lymph glands.
- Praval Pisti: This is a unique herbal remedy that helps to get rid of adenitis symptoms. It reduces swelling and inflammation of the lymph glands and help in their normal functioning. It also reduces pain and swelling of the lymph nodes.
- Mukta Shukti bhasm: It is a useful herbal solution that helps to get rid of symptoms of adenitis. It also prevents formation of cancer cells. It also reduces swelling and fever. It boosts up immune system and prevents recurrent inflammation.
- Divya Kanchanar guggulu: This gives relief from the symptoms of adenitis. It prevents overgrowth of cells in the body. It also reduces fever and pain. It prevents spread of infection to the other body parts.
- Divya Vriddhivadhika vati: This may be used regularly to prevent the symptoms of adenitis. It helps in boosting up the immune system and gives quick relief. It also reduces inflammation and prevents formation of cancer cells in the body.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and divide into 60 parts equally. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening, after food with water.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 6 and 7, two times in a day after food with a glass of water.
Diet for Adenitis
People suffering from adenitis can make changes in diet to get relief from symptoms and for preventing recurrent infection. Taking adequate diet helps in reducing fever and pain. Diet also boosts up the immune system. Important dietary changes that can be made include the following:
- Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of milk and boil it. Drink it every day to reduce inflammation of the lymph glands.
- Eat one or two cloves of garlic everyday in the morning with a glass of warm water. It also reduces inflammation and boost up the immune system.
- Foods high in omega 3 fatty acids also provide nutrition to the body and reduce the risk of recurrent infection in the body. Omega 3 fatty acids prevent recurrent inflammation.
- One should take calcium supplements to reduce pain in the lymph glands and for boosting up body energy.
- Green tea is also useful in boosting up the energy and helps in reducing inflammation of the body.
- One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to boost up the immune system and for reducing infection in the body.
- Foods rich in anti-oxidants also prevent formation of cancer cells in the body. Foods such as natural fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants.
Tips to prevent adenitis
People suffering from adenitis can take a few tips to prevent recurrent inflammation of the lymph glands. One can make changes in lifestyle to prevent adenitis:
- One should do regular exercise and yoga to boost up energy and reduce the risk of recurrent infection. Exercise increases blood supply to the body.
- One should drink more water for normal flow of blood and removal of toxins from the body.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarette as it can reduce the immunity and can cause recurrent infection in the body.
- One should eat healthy diet at regular intervals of time to boost up energy and immune system.